Cook Time: 25 minutes
This recipe makes 5 servings
Calories per serving 229, Protein 27g, Fat 11g, Carbs 1g, Fiber 1/2 g
- 1 Tbsp Avocado Oil (0.5 oz)
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice (0.5 oz)
- 3 Garlic cloves, finely chopped (0.3 oz)
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Parsley, finely chopped (0.1 oz)
- 1 1/2 LB’s Salmon (24.3 oz)
- 1/4 Cup Dijon Mustard (2.2 oz)
- 1 Serving Salt and Pepper (0 oz)
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
Place the salmon on a parchment-lined baking tray and set it aside.
Mix together the remaining ingredients in a small bowl and generously coat the top of the salmon.
Bake the salmon for 18-20 minutes (depending on size and thickness), then slice it into individual portions and serve it immediately.