Prep Time: 5 min. Cook Time: 35 min
This recipe makes 8 servings.
Calories per serving 129 kcal. Protein 1 g, Fat 4.2 g, Carbs 22.4 g
- 4 medium Yams or Sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup, pure
- 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg, ground
- A pinch of Salt
- Pecans, chopped (optional, for garnish)
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease a baking dish.
- In a large bowl, toss the yam or sweet potato rounds with melted coconut oil, maple syrup, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, and a pinch of salt.
- Arrange the yam rounds in the greased baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until the yams are tender.
- Garnish with chopped pecans, if desired, before serving.