Prep Time: 10 min. Cook Time: 20 min
This recipe makes 4 servings.
Calories per serving 100 kcal. Protein 3 g, Fat 7 g, Carbs 10 g
- 1 large head of Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh Chives (optional, for garnish)
- Steam or boil the cauliflower florets until they are very tender.
- Drain the cauliflower and transfer it to a food processor.
- Add minced garlic, Greek yogurt, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Blend until the mixture reaches a creamy consistency.
- Garnish with fresh chives, if desired.