Prep Time: 15 min. Cook Time: 30 min
This recipe makes 6 servings.
Calories per serving 170 kcal. Protein 6.5 g, Fat 4.8 g, Carbs 25.5 g
- 1 cup Quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups Vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 small Onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 cup Celery, diced
- 1 cup Carrots, diced
- 1 cup Bell peppers, diced
- 1/2 cup Cranberries, dried
- 1/4 cup Parsley, fresh, chopped
- 1/4 cup Sage, fresh, chopped
- In a medium saucepan, combine quinoa and vegetable broth. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until quinoa is cooked and liquid is absorbed.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add chopped onion and minced garlic, and sauté until translucent.
- Add diced celery, carrots, and bell peppers to the skillet. Cook until the vegetables are tender.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooked quinoa, sautéed vegetables, dried cranberries, chopped parsley, and chopped sage. Mix until well combined.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer the quinoa and vegetable stuffing to a serving dish.