Cook Time: 5 Minutes
This recipe makes 1 serving
Calories per serving 340, Protein 26g, Fat 17g, Carbs 22g, Fiber 10g
- 1 Avocado, mashed (3.6 oz)
- 1/4 cup apple, diced (1.1 oz)
- 1/2 of Lemon Juice Squeezed (1.1 oz)
- 1 Stalk Celery, sliced (7-1/2″ – 8″ long) (1.4 oz)
- 2 Springs Green Onion, sliced (1.7 oz)
- Diced Onion, 3 tbsp (1.1 oz)
- Sea Salt, 0.5 tsp (0.1 oz)
- Pepper, 0.25 tsp (0 oz)
- White Tuna, Canned in Water, 1 Can (3.4 oz)
Combine all of the ingredients (reserving the lemon) in a bowl and mix well, using a fork to break up the tuna and mash in the avocado.
Top with lemon juice and season further to taste. Add more lemon juice if you plan to store the recipe.