Cook Time: 4.5 Hrs
This recipe makes 6 servings
Calories per serving 316 , Protein 34g, Fat 5g, Carbs 32g, Fiber 7g
- 2 Cups Peas, frozen or canned (10.4 oz)
- 3 Large Carrots, sliced into rounds (7.7 oz)
- 2 Cups Low-Sodium Chicken Broth, divided (16.8 oz)
- 1 Bunch Asparagus, trimmed and quartered (16.1 oz)
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced (0.2 oz)
- 1 Cup Quinoa, rinsed (6.1 oz)
- Kosher Salt, 1 serving (0 oz)
- Pepper, 1 serving (0 oz)
- Chicken Breast, 1.5 lb (23.1 oz)
In a slow-cooker, combine chicken, quinoa, 1 1/2 cups chicken broth, garlic, and carrots. Season generously with salt and pepper.
Cook on high 4 hours until chicken is easily shreddable. Shred chicken, then add asparagus and peas to slow-cooker and cook until tender, 30 minutes more.
Pour over the remaining 1/2 cup chicken broth and stir until creamy.