- Cook Time: 5 min
- This recipe makes 1 serving
- Calories per serving 421. Protein 13.4g, Fat 25.1g, Carbs 38.1g, Fiber 4.5g
- Baking powder, ¼ tsp
- Plain flour, 4 tbsp (1.1 oz)
- Dark Chocolate chips, 1 tbsp (0.5 oz)
- Peanut butter, 2 tbsp (1.1 oz)
- Almond Milk, 1 cup (9.4 oz)
Mix all ingredients in a mug/small bowl until it has the consistency of cake batter – add a splash of milk if it looks too dry.
Microwave for 50 seconds, or until the cake has risen and cooked through – test with a skewer or fork and make sure it comes out clean. Microwave in 10-second bursts until you get your desired result.