Cook Time: 20 min
This recipe makes 4 serving
Calories per serving 370. Protein 50g, Fat 11g, Carbs 18g, Fiber 5g
- Salt, 1 tsp (0.2 oz)
- Lime juice, 3 tbsp (1.5 oz)
- Zucchini halved and sliced, 1 large (11.5 oz)
- Red bell pepper cubed, 1 medium (4.3 oz)
- Large shrimp raw, 2 pounds (32.4 oz)
- Ground pepper, 2 tsps (0.1 oz)
- Chili seasoning, 1 tbsp (0.2 oz)
- Paprika, 1 tsp (0.2 oz)
- Cumin, 0.5 tsp (0 oz)
- Garlic cloves, 2 (0.2 oz)
- Onion, 1 small (3.9 oz)
- Squash, 1 large (26.8 oz)
Marinate the shrimp with the spices, lime juice and olive oil.
Chop and slice the veggies.
Add one tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet and bring to medium heat. Saute the veggies until they obtain a gold color and are tender. Remove and set aside in a bowl.
In the same skillet, saute the shrimp until they are fully cooked. Then return the cooked veggies to the skillet and saute with the shrimp for 1-2 minutes.
Remove and serve.