Cook Time: 25 min
This recipe makes 4 serving
Calories per serving 374. Protein 36g, Fat 23.5g, Carbs 4.3g, Fiber .4g
- Lemon juice, 2 tbsp (1.1 oz)
- Fresh dill minced, 2 tbsp (1.3 oz)
- Garlic, 4 clove (0.4 oz)
- Ghee or avocado oil, 1 tbsp (0.5 oz)
- Coconut milk full fat, 0.75 cup (6 oz)
- Salmon fillets, 4 fillet (24.3 oz)
- Sea-salt, 0.25 tsp (0.1 oz)
- Tapioca flour, 2 tsp (0.1 oz)
- Bone broth, 0.5 cup (4.2 oz)
- Stone ground mustard, 1.5 tsp (0.3 oz)
- Black pepper, 0.13 tsp (0 oz)
In a large skillet, heat the ghee or oil over medium heat.
Salt and pepper the salmon and add to the skillet skin sized down.
Fry for about 5 minutes and flip the salmon to the other side and cook for another 3 minutes until the salmon is browned and nearly cooked through. Cook time will depend on the thickness of your fillets.
Remove salmon to a plate and set aside and lower the heat to low.
Add the garlic to the skillet and cook until tender.
Whisk in the tapioca or arrowroot, then add the broth and coconut milk. Stir to combine, then stir in the lemon juice, mustard, sea salt, and pepper.
Cook and stir over medium-high heat to bring to a boil, then lower the heat to a simmer.
Add the salmon back to the skillet and heat through. Sprinkle the fresh dill over the salmon and sauce and serve with your favorite veggies, cauliflower rice, or potatoes. Enjoy!