Cook Time: 20 min
This recipe makes 4 servings.
Calories per serving 208. Protein 4g, Fat 14.8g, Carbs 18g, Fiber 6.8g
- Vinegar, 1 tsp (0.2 oz)
- Basil, 7 leaves (0.1 oz)
- Avocado, 1 avocado (7.3 oz)
- Lemon juice, 0.5 tablespoons (0.3 oz)
- Salt to taste, 1 serving (0 oz)
- Arugula, 0.5 cup (0.4 oz)
- Olives, 0.5 cup (2.4 oz)
- Bell pepper, 1 large (5.9 oz)
- Onion, 1 green onions (0.4 oz)
- Parsley, 0.5 cup (1.1 oz)
- Olive oil, 1 tablespoon (0.5 oz)
- Tomatoes-chopped, 0.5 cup (4.3 oz)
- Precooked Quinoa, 1 cup (6.1 oz)
If you don’t have cooked quinoa – cook it to the label instructions and let cool for 30-60 min.
Chop all vegetables small (tomatoes, avocados, onions, peppers, olives, arugula, parsley, basil)
Place cooled quinoa and chopped vegetables in a big mixing bowl.
Add lemon juice, vinegar, olive oil and mix everything well together. Add salt to taste (a small pinch should be enough, since the olives are also salty).