Cook Time: 10 min
This recipe makes 1 servings.
Calories per serving 83 kcal. Protein 1 g, Fat 1 g, Carbs 13 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 11 g
- 8 oz Coffee, brewed
- ½ cup Almond milk, unsweetened vanilla
- 3 tbsp Pumpkin, canned
- ½ tsp Pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- 2 tsp Maple syrup or Honey
- Dash of Cinnamon
- Combine almond milk and pumpkin in a cup or saucepan.
- Heat the mixture on the stovetop on medium heat or microwave it for 30-45 seconds.
- After heating, mix in vanilla, spices, and your choice of sweetener.
- Transfer the mixture to a cup and use a handheld frother to create foam. Alternatively, blend the mixture for about 30 seconds or until it becomes foamy.
- In a large mug, pour your coffee and add the foamy milk mixture on top.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon, and savor your drink!