Prep Time: 10 min. Cook Time: 20 min
This recipe makes 12 servings.
Calories per serving 265 kcal. Protein 9 g, Fat 20 g, Carbs 21 g, Fiber 6 g, Sugar 11 g
- 1 ⅓ cups Almond butter
- ⅔ cup Pumpkin, canned
- 4 Eggs
- 6 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- pinch of Sea salt
- ⅔ cup Dark chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Ready the muffin tin by generously applying cooking spray, or use paper or silicone liners. Keep it aside for later use.
- Place all the ingredients, excluding the chocolate chips, into a blender.
- Blend on high speed until the mixture turns creamy, which should take around 1 minute.
- Adding Chocolate Chips:
- Manually mix in the chocolate chips into the blended mixture.
- Filling the Muffin Tin:
- Distribute the muffin mixture into the muffin tin, filling each cavity to about 3/4 full.
- Bake the mixture in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Ensure the muffins are done by checking if the tops are set, and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. (Refer below for mini muffins’ cook time.)
- Let the muffins cool in the tin for 5-10 minutes or until they attain a firm and cool texture to handle.
- Take the muffins out from the tin and allow them to cool entirely on a wire rack.