- Cook Time: 25
- This recipe makes 4 servings
- Calories per serving 200. Protein 27.5g, Fat 8.6g, Carbs 1.9g, Fiber 1.15g
- Chicken Breast, 1 lb (15.4 oz)
- Parma Ham (Prosciutto), 4 slice (2.4 oz)
- Sage, 4 Leaves (0.4 oz)
- Oil, avocado, 2 tsp (0.3 oz)
- Black Pepper, 1 tsp, ground (0.1 oz)
Preheat oven to 400 °
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Lay the sage leaves over the chicken and wrap it with the prosciutto.
Lightly coat with avocado oil.
Set chicken on a foil-lined shallow baking pan.
Bake for approximately 20 minutes. Time depends on the size of your breast.
The best way to ensure they are done is to use an instant-read thermometer. It should read 165° F when inserted into the thickest part.
Slice at a diagonal and top with fresh cracked pepper.