- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- This recipe makes 1 serving
- Calories per serving 387. Protein 8.5g, Fat 19g, Carbs 46.7g, Fiber 18.3g
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, (0.1 oz)
- Blueberries and strawberries, for topping, (2.6 oz)
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds, (1.7 oz)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, honey or sweetener (optional), (0.7 oz)
- Cashew milk or almond milk, 2 cups (16.9 oz)
In a bowl or mason jar, mix together chia seeds, milk, maple syrup and vanilla.
If you’re using a mason jar, you can put the lid on and shake the mixture to combine everything.
Once the chia pudding mixture is well combined, let it sit for 5 minutes, give it another stir/shake to break up any clumps of chia seeds, cover, and put the mixture in the fridge to set up for 1-2 hours.
You can also prep your pudding the night before and let it sit in the fridge overnight if that’s easier.
When ready to serve, divide the mixture between two bowls, top the pudding with berries and enjoy.