Cook Time: 10 Minutes
This recipe makes 1 serving
Calories per serving 296 kcal, Protein 9 g, Fat 9 g, Carbs 46 g, Fiber 11 g
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Rolled oats
- 1/2 Apple, diced
- 1 cup Almond milk
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds or Flax seeds
- In a canning jar or bowl mix together the oats, cinnamon, brown sugar, and flax/chia seeds.
- Stir in the milk, maple syrup, and diced apple.
- Seal with a lid or plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours.
- Top with additional diced apple and cinnamon if you’d like!